Truth Universally Acknowledged

The title of this blog is an obvious reference to my favourite author, Jane Austen. My other great inspiration is Ella Fitzgerald. I intend this site to be general musings about things which interest me, and hopefully you as well.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I'm a girl in her twenties living in New Zealand - of Irish and Scottish descent. I'm married to a wonderful guy and we live in a tiny house in the suburbs with a menagerie of soft toys and model aircraft. My main occupations at the moment are attempting to become and author and surviving my day job... wish me luck!


Google
 
Web truthuniversal.blogspot.com

The Truth Universally Acknowledged Resource Centre (UK)

Browse stuff I like at Amazon.co.uk.


The Truth Universally Acknowledged Resource Centre (US)

Browse stuff I like at Amazon.com.

Thursday, 17 March 2005

First Anniversary :-)

Tomorrow morning we are off on our first real trip away (alone) together since our honeymoon. The occasion is our first wedding anniversary, and we are going to the beach where we first got together. The weather has been beautiful all week, and although it's forecast to change I'm keeping my fingers crossed! (It was forecast two rain the last two days and all we've had is brilliant sunshine)

We're currently deciding whether to take my car or his (will air conditioning or fuel economy win out?) and who will drive there. We're both very easy going when it comes to these decisions - which makes them harder to make. Meanwhile I've made multiple lists of what we need to pack from different parts of the house. I like ticking things off lists. Gives me a sense of achievement and control in this madcap world.

We're away for four days - so no posts until at least Tuesday. I'm going to do my best to switch off from the normal stresses of life - even though I'm going to find out if I got a job today or Monday. Wish me luck!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home