Truth Universally Acknowledged

The title of this blog is an obvious reference to my favourite author, Jane Austen. My other great inspiration is Ella Fitzgerald. I intend this site to be general musings about things which interest me, and hopefully you as well.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I'm a girl in her twenties living in New Zealand - of Irish and Scottish descent. I'm married to a wonderful guy and we live in a tiny house in the suburbs with a menagerie of soft toys and model aircraft. My main occupations at the moment are attempting to become and author and surviving my day job... wish me luck!


Google
 
Web truthuniversal.blogspot.com

The Truth Universally Acknowledged Resource Centre (UK)

Browse stuff I like at Amazon.co.uk.


The Truth Universally Acknowledged Resource Centre (US)

Browse stuff I like at Amazon.com.

Tuesday, 16 August 2005

Where to sit in a 747...

Our trip to Aussie is a mere two weeks away, and it's time to re-confirm the flights and reserve seats. But where to sit? Our first plane is a 747-400, and is apparently fitted with individual TV screens (Qantas). Seating by the window is a given. Do we go for the seats by the door, so we get more leg room and are able to move about easily - but what happens to the TV screens when there are no seats in front of you? We could go for the seats at the back that only have two seats in each row, but end up being served last.

Any tips, loyal readers? We're also going to be flying in a 767 and a A320 during our trip.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rainypete said...

Sit in the back. Planes dopn't back into mountains ;-)

12:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home